Thursday, September 28, 2006

SHOW OF A THOUSAND INTERVIEWS! (...well, three)

PODCAST FROM 09/28/06!!!!

Interview 1: writer for seasons 1 & 2 of "Lost" (SPOILERS ABOUND), "Charmed", and a hilarious comic called "Middleman"
JAVIER GRILLO-MARXUACH!!!
(so fun. so funny. gosh golly geee)


Interview 2: Brian Coughlin, of the Fireworks Ensemble!
They'll be presenting a concert Saturday at the Lied Center.

(Oh man, it would be AMAZING if they did music from ^"What's Opera, Doc?". I love the way cartoons like 'Looney Tunes' introduce aspects like opera, classic music and theater to children through a clever format and oh man, I owe so much of my knowledge to Warner Bros. Animation. If you feel the same, look into going to 'Cartoon'!)


Interview 3: Craig Klotz, organizer for the Free State FreeCon!



Woooo! I'm still soaring from the show. Like I said, spoilers, but if you're a fan of 'Lost', get ready for a punch in the gut of information (at least for those of you who haven't been following 'the Lost experience') and fun fun fun! wheee

See you guys at the Con on Saturday! Yaay!
Love,
Annie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing you folks at the convention. I wasn't able to stay and chat long, but I appreciate you being there and helping to raise the level of the room. Were you responsible for the other mini-comic artists in attendance? I really thought they were all top-notch, particularly Mr. Avery and Mr. Hadel. I bought comics from Mr. Hadel and his website is tremendous! Who would have thought that so many creative people would live in the same city? I envy your participation in the world of comic-making and hope you continue forward, brave souls!

-Hadrian Vermouth

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
[URL=http://blog.bakililar.az/Botshark/]Buy Tramadol Online[/URL]

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home